Sunday, November 9, 2008

Overwhelming...

I love my family. I cannot stop thanking God for every waking moment He gives me to spend time with my family. Today was a great high for me. Today we celebrated the 1st birthday of one of my cousin/nephew (idk what to call him, haha). It was just such a great feeling to see the whole Sejalbo clan together again! My parents actually came and it really was nice to just hang out with my cousins and just reminisce. It was almost like we were back together again, kids at the Kuhina street house, being crazy. The only person missing was Billy. :( COME HOME ALREADY! Haha..

And what made things even more overwhelming, is seeing the children that were babies, all grown up and big now! I remember when Evyn and Gerrick were still babies and now dang, they are almost my height! Haha, makes me short AND old. xD And seeing Stanley's kids. Chase and Chasely.. seeing Chase is so much like Stanley, it's crazy. Talk about deja vu. I LOVE IT.

Can't wait for the Spring Life TEen retreat! Us Sejalbos gonna show Life Teen what it's all about. ;) Fo' sho!

No comments: