Saturday, November 8, 2008

God didn't say to be busy, he said to be FRUITFUL.

So, today was a good day. :) Probably one of my better days this year! Haha, and that's been a lot of days. It started off with the gifts discernment workshop held at the Church. I go to a lot of these things, but this was a difference experience; I was able to experience it with my Mom and my brother Chris.

I really appreciate being able to spend time, especially in the Lord, with my family. It's another way we can grow together and it helps strengthen our bond as a family. Although we had difficult times sharing and explaining things to Chris, it really was my close moment to God this week. And I haven't felt a close moment so powerful since, only God knows when. Hm... I love my family so much, I am so thankful that God has placed them in my life.

Another reason today was a REALLY good day was because I was able to partake in the sacrament of Reconciliation. I hardly ever go because I always chicken out or I am working. But today, I put aside my fear, because at the workshop fear is an obstacle, and faced Father, and Jesus today. It was such a refreshing feeling to hear and KNOW that I am absolved from my sins. I am a clean-slate again and I am even more worthy to do God's will.

AAAND lastly, it would probably be the fact that I was able to hang out with some friends from high school. Thanks again Joe and Jay for inviting me. :) It's always great to just kick back and watch a movie while just chatting up a storm about how racist High School Musical is. Haha, and it's a Disney movie right? I love my friends. :) Thanks again, Joe, Jay, Cibyl, Resty (ArrrJaaay), Cindy, Gene and your driver, Ben for just a great night. :) It was a great way to end my week.

Hope you had a great day as well!
<3.

No comments: