Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Together we can make things happen...

Hello! Haha, well, I think I am gonna start blogging again! I need some place to express my thoughts and feelings and why not better than in an online journal. Haha, at least I know that my information will be backed up online!

What's happening with me lately? I'm back at best buy! Haha, yea. It's always a great place to work. ^^ i'm not in the camera department anymore, come find me in the computer department. Haha, i think it's funny how i wanted to go into computers when i first applied and then i get placed in cameras because i have more experience and now that i'm NOT in a computer related major i work in computers. it tickles me. haha. oh well.

anyway. that's all i have to say for now! i'll be back later. :)

No comments: