Monday, October 20, 2008

So you think you can love?

What a retreat. I am amazed at all the changed hearts and the new outlooks on life. It really is a great feeling inside to know that 89 teens hearts were touched and changed even in the smallest way.

Usually, I come off weekends with a spiritual high that would last a life time but this retreat, it was different when I came home. The real world hit me faster than it ever hit me before. Family life is great, it's never been better. But other things seem to go downhill.

Haha, that main particular being with David. We had another 'fight' today. I don't even know what to call it really. There was no yelling... but there was a lot of silence and I heard irritation in his voice. It makes me sad. I hate getting attacked directly at the heart.

No comments: