Saturday, September 19, 2009

uber epic fail.

so, my computer wasn't working.
the power supply failed so i replaced it with a brand spanking new one.
then, when i turned it on, it said "bootmgr file is missing"
i FREAKED out.
so for a week, almost two i was moping about thinking that my computer was broken.
i searched frantically for my recovery disks, which i still have not found, and could not find it.

i was ready to back up my files and just do a clean install.
when, suddenly, as i stared into the casing of my computer i realized.
"why are these sata cables not connected to anything?"
the whole time the sata connectors weren't connected to my main hard drive!!!!
that's what i call an uber epic fail.

but i am stoked i have a working computer now.
but my external is being read as a disk drive. wtf?

No comments: