Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Endless nights and hopeful mornings...

I miss David Michael Cundiff. I miss having his presence around me, I miss having him hold me, I miss his smell, his smile, his eyes, his quirkyness; I miss him. But the amazing thing about it all is that we may be thousands of miles away we still love each other where our love has no bounds. Just getting a text from him gives me butterflies, being able to hear his voice even for just 5 minutes satisfies my heart. It's amazing. God is so amazing when He puts someone in your life, especially that someone who makes you feel whole.

I finally found myself and I'm not letting go anymore. I am not going to lose myself because I found my happiness through God and I thank Him SOOO much for placing David in my life. I know we have gone through so many ups and mostly downs, but we fought through them all to get to where we are at now. :) I don't care what anyone else says about us, because they have nothing to do with us. They can gossip, they can put us down, but they don't know what we have and what we have is different. It's awesome, it's perfect. Haha, I'm not one to throw that word around easily, perfect. Because what is perfect? Some pure, something clean and prestige, something with no error. Yea, sure we fight, and get on each others' nerves, but that's what makes it SO perfect. Because before, we would fight and not talk about it, or we'll talk about it and we'd just get even more mad at one another. But now, it's not like that anymore. We both thank God for each other and I thank God for being a part of our lives. Thank you for everything Lord.

Thank YOU David Michael, for being the best and most understanding boyfriend in the world! I LOVE YOU with ALL MY HEART! *kish!*

Haha. Just something I had on my heart. I don't know if any of it makes sense. xD Oh well.

No comments: